I had the privilege of being a technical review on this great new book from Alessandro Cardoso. If you work with SCVMM 2012 R2 take a look.
Covering : Windows 2012 R2 and Hyper-V new features, System Center 2012 R2 VMM, Operations Manager, App Controller and Azure integration as well the Veeam Management Pack.
- Plan and design a VMM architecture for real-world deployment
- Configure network virtualization, gateway integration, storage integration, resource throttling, and availability options
- Integrate Operations Manager (SCOM) with VMM to monitor your infrastructure
- Integrate SC APP Controller (SCAC) with VMM to manage private and public clouds (Azure)
- Deploy clusters with VMM Bare Metal
- Create and deploy virtual machines from templates
- Deploy a highly available VMM Management server
- Manage Hyper-V, VMware, and Citrix from VMM
- Upgrade from previous VMM versions